Family Owned & Operated since 1958
Our History, Services & Customer Promise
Walt Palmer Supply, Inc. was founded in 1958 by James Walter Palmer, and we proudly remain a private, family-owned company. Dad passed away in 1981, and the company was run and operated by his three sons, Walt, Jody, & Mark until 2015. Walt retired, and Jody went on to follow other aspirations. So the company fell in the hands of Mark Palmer, the youngest of the three brothers. Mark kept the family business going. We now have added five employees, 3 of whom are family members.
Over the past 50+ years, stability and quality are the values we pride ourselves on delivering the most. We were located on 151 W. Malvern Ave. for 44 years, and then in 2007, we moved to a larger space where we continue to operate today.
Since our company’s founding, we have fabricated square duct, fittings, and all metal needs for H.V.A.C. installers, plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more. We also represent many items needed for H.V.A.C. installers. If we don't have it, or can't make it, we will find it.
In January 2012, Walt Palmer Supply, Inc. purchased a manufacturing company. This acquisition resulted in our warehouse becoming a full fabrication/manufacturing sheet metal shop. As a member of the Sheet Metal Workers Union, we are proud to say that all the products we craft are "Made in America."
Walt Palmer Supply, Inc. is dedicated to meeting the demands of our customers in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. We have made a lifetime commitment to develop, fit, and exceed the highest standards in our industry. We are providing our company with an exceptional reputation with fellow business and suppliers alike.
Walt Palmer Supply, Inc. guarantees quality craftsmanship, on-time delivery, competitive pricing, and personal service. We invite your inquiries and look forward to serving you!
Founder & Co-Founder
July 21, 1918 - April 4, 1981
In 1958 Dad purchased the sheet metal division of United Plumbing in Salt Lake City Utah. He founded this company in his garage, then out of rented a couple of buildings as the business grew, until 1963 when he built the company's first outlet. There, he ran his established company with the help of his children. In 1981, dad passed away leaving the company in control of his three sons, Walt, Jody, and Mark who have ran it ever since.
April 18, 1918 - March 27, 2011
Mom supported dad's business venture by staying home with their, then, 7 children; ultimately supporting 10 children in total. She never faltered in her faith in her husband, the business, or her sons, who stepped up to turn the shop into what it is today.